Complete Chargeback Protection — Chargeback Coverage Policy
Last updated: July 8, 2019
Eligible Chargeback Reason Codes
As part of Signifyd’s Guaranteed Payments, Signifyd pays back chargebacks received on guaranteed orders when a Shopify dispute is reported with any of the following reasons, as specified below.
Eligible Reason Codes and Categories
- Credit not processed
- Product unacceptable
- Product not received
- Subscription canceled
It is required that Shopify access is shared with Signifyd to be covered for all chargebacks. Create a Shopify staff account with limited permissions for email@example.com.
Sharing Shopify Access
See Shopify’s “Adding and removing staff accounts” page for instructions:
- From your Shopify admin page, go to Settings > Account.
- In the Staff accounts section of Accounts and permissions, click Add staff account.
- Enter the following:
- First Name: Signifyd
- Last Name: Chargebacks
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Uncheck the box labeled “This staff account will have full permissions.”
- Check the following boxes: Orders (Export orders), Reports, and Settings. Uncheck everything else.
- Click Send Invite.