Associate Partner Manager, Solutions IntegratorsApply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
Signifyd is seeking an Associate Partner Manager to join our Marketing and Alliances team and report to the Senior Manager of Agency Partnerships. You will have primary responsibility for maintaining, developing, and building new relationships with Agencies and System Integrators, primarily within the New York and East Coast market. You will achieve success by working closely with the greater Partnerships Team, as well as the Sales, Marketing, Product Marketing, Content Marketing and Event Marketing teams to drive activities and outcomes that support Signifyd’s thriving partner ecosystem.
- Create and execute compelling partner campaigns that drive ongoing engagement from agency partners
- Support the Senior Partner Manager and greater partnerships team in ongoing relationship maintenance and growth
- Define, prioritize and drive partner growth and development through intra- and cross-department coordination
- Independently coordinate event sponsorship activities and logistics with partners
- Drive partner engagement on partner management platform by maintaining the portal and refreshing content
- Execute all tactical initiatives assigned to further the Partnerships organization’s ability to achieve revenue targets and objectives
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of customer-facing experience, ideally in a B2B setting; partner marketing experience a definite plus
- Experience and comfort with creative thinking to develop new, effective, ROI-driving partner activities
- Strong organizational skills and ability to self-manage; can drive multiple-stakeowner projects from start to finish
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of colleagues across multiple functions and geographies
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic
- Experience with standard CRM, Project Management tools, G Suite (Google Docs/Slides/Sheets) and MS Office (Word, Excel).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Must possess exceptional problem-solving, analytical, and research skills
Loading, please wait