Recruiter (Contract)Apply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
- Perform full-cycle recruiting duties for a variety of roles, with a heavy emphasis on actively sourcing for difficult to fill positions
- Build and drive adoption of standardized, scalable hiring processes across the company, providing advice, coaching, and outstanding service to hiring managers in pursuit of achieving their hiring goals
- Develop and reinforce exceptional standards for our candidates recruitment experience, establishing genuine relationships and never failing to provide diligent follow through
- Drive full utilization of Greenhouse ATS across teams
- Utilize a data-driven approach and provide strategic input to leadership regarding longer-term talent acquisition strategies and trends, including recruiting marketing efforts
Requirements for position:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 1-3 years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Ability to juggle multiple different requisitions, and a genuine excitement for rolling up your sleeves and contributing to all parts of the recruiting process
- Strong experience with internet recruiting methods, including sourcing products such as LinkedIn Recruiter and applicant tracking systems (experience with Greenhouse is a major plus)
- Proven track record of sourcing and hiring passive candidates
- Self-starter mentality; comfortable with ambiguity, limited direction, and establishing something from nothing
- Impeccable communication skills (both written and verbal) and attention to detail with excellent prioritization skills
- Creativity, persistence, confidence and a relentlessly positive attitude are a must
(Colorado only*) Minimum hourly rate of $25 per hour
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
Loading, please wait