Customer Success ManagerApply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you’ll be responsible for the success and net retention of your portfolio of customers. You will combine technology expertise, business acumen and passion for customer success to drive our customers’ and company’s expected outcomes.
We are looking for team members who are excited to learn our platform and become fluent in the functional areas (fraud, e-commerce and payments) where we deliver value. As a trusted advisor with deep product and industry knowledge, you’ll be able understand customers’ business objectives and help them optimize performance. You'll collaborate internally with management & broader cross-functional groups to provide an outstanding customer experience and drive continuous improvement for Signifyd.
A little bit about our London office, team and culture: We are one of the fastest growing teams in Signifyd and we have a huge market opportunity. Over the last 2.5 years, we have grown revenues and our client base massively, by adding truly global brands based out of EMEA that now benefit from Signifyd’s service. Now is the time to accelerate and we are looking for the next key member of the team to be part of our success. The office is (and always will be) in central London and we do enjoy celebrating the wins and the hard work together, as a team.
- Oversee the customer lifecycle and ensure ongoing client satisfaction and retention of a portfolio of assigned clients
- Leverage knowledge of the Signifyd platform to advise on best practices around product usage with end-users
- Identify, establish, and strengthen relationships with current and potential stakeholders within your accounts
- Successfully close renewals and seek out additional expansion opportunities within your book of business
- Ensure swift resolution of account issues by leveraging resources from cross-functional teams, as needed
- Work closely with Marketing to identify and convert successful customers into advocates
- Embody Signifyd values and serve as a role model for other team members
- Develop collateral and conduct periodic business reviews with client executive teams
- Act as a face of the company at trade shows and other key industry events, both virtually and in person
Requirements for position:
- 2+ years of Customer Success Management and/or Account Management, or equivalent experience
- Proven customer management experience with large and complex accounts
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- An analytical and metrics-driven work style
- Ability to analyse complex situations and develop associated action plans and lead teams to achieve key objectives
- Deep experience generating and manipulating data for internal and external presentations (Microsoft Excel, Looker, etc.)
- Driven, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organised
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Background in e-commerce, fraud or payments industries is a plus
- Fluent in any European Language with business proficiency in English is also a plus
You’ll receive a benefits package that is one of the most competitive in London;
- A competitive base salary
- 10% Annual bonus
- Competitive equity package
- Pension matched up to 8%
- Day one access to private Healthcare, Dental and Optical insurance scheme for you and your whole family
- 25 days of annual leave (plus 10 stat)
- 12 weeks full-pay parental leave for mums and dads
- Top of the range equipment and lots of Signifyd swag
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
Loading, please wait