Customer Support SpecialistApply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
Do you enjoy solving problems and helping people? Are you looking to join a mature but high growth startup that will give you industry training, exposure to cutting edge technology and world-class customers? If so, join the Customer Success team at Signifyd!
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be instrumental to the success of Signifyd as a whole. If you are not already, you will become an integration, on-boarding and ongoing customer support specialist, as well as a fraud-fighting expert, in no time.
In this role, you will learn the ins and outs of Signifyd’s technology and how it integrates with some of the world’s top eCommerce platforms. You will partner directly with Signifyd’s customers to resolve unique inquiries and technical issues. If you are a natural-born troubleshooter, have strong written and verbal communication skills, and can exhibit creativity and thoughtfulness in your responses to customers in order to drive issues to resolution, you will excel in this position.
- Via phone and email, help customers troubleshoot issues that they encounter while using Signifyd’s platform and provide actionable tips to successfully resolve the problem
- Guide customers through the integration and onboarding process
- Escalate unresolved customer issues to the appropriate cross-functional teams (Support, Billing, Claims, Chargebacks, Implementations, Client Services, Engineering)
- Research and troubleshoot customer inquiries using the appropriate technology and resources
- Perform in-depth analysis of customers usage of Signifyd’s platform and product via internal tools
- 2 years of customer contact experience in either high-tech retail, sales, financial SaaS industry, or in a call center environment
- 2 years frequent (e.g., daily) communications with clients via telephone, email and/or face-to-face
- English & Spanish fluency
- Proven ability to prioritize and multitask
- Drive towards and ownership over solving problems fully and completely
- Highly effective organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work on call certain weekends and mornings for supplemental compensation
- Ability to work some holiday shifts
- Must be able to work 12:00 – 9:00 pm CST Monday through Friday
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME IN ENGLISH
Loading, please wait