Design Operations ManagerApply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
Signifyd is seeking talented, multidisciplinary creatives to assist our Brand & Marketing team. Be amongst the first to join the design rocketship in Belfast!
You will bring your program management and people skills to drive cross-functional programs at scale. As a DOM/DPM, you will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, content creators, developers, business analysts, product marketing managers, engineers, and external creative partners.
- Design Program Management
Driving our operational strategy and owning and evolving a holistic design process.
- Design Tools
Building tools to empower and amplify designers as well as bridging disciplines.
Making sure language is truly international and radically local.
- Production Design
Ensuring our design is executed to the highest quality across Marketing initiatives and in line with our Product counterparts.
- Team Coordinators
Keeping teams healthy and happy and leadership sane.
And more specifically:
- Collaborate with and support the BAM! design team in delivering best-in-class designs.
- Identify team needs with regard to process, tools, documentation, asset management, etc.
- Provide operational strategy for complex problems associated with a growing organization, localization and limited design resources.
- Develop lightweight, repeatable processes, standards, workflows, tools and templates that keep the team connected and successful in a culture that values moving fast and iterating quickly.
- Bring a measurable approach to defining executing programs and initiatives (qualitatively and quantitatively).
- Point out connections and reconcile possible collisions between different 3rd party product offerings, features, and platforms.
- Collaborate closely with senior designers to define, document, and operationalize processes.
- Provide stakeholders with visibility and updates of current projects, resource use, team performance, and product health.
- Implement or drive changes to make sure designers are working at optimum efficiency.
- Evaluate and implement new tools with designers and cross-functional partners to solve our growing need to collaborate virtually.
- Define and keep up-to-date documentation of how the design team works as well as how to work with all disciplines of the team.
- Interface with legal, security, and procurement teams to onboard and pay vendors and maintain software licenses.
- You have a demonstrated track record of successfully managing ambitious and operationally complex projects with cross-functional, distributed teams, accounting for flexibility in execution.
- You have a deep knowledge of and appreciation for brand & marketing design, user research, and development practice and process.
- You know how to balance long-term strategic thinking and near-term execution.
- You live and breathe thinking about design as a key driver of efficiency, profit, and position.
- You have experience in leading teams and mentoring and supporting other designers in the organization.
- You are motivated to continuously seek opportunities to create efficiencies and are passionate and enthusiastic about organizational excellence.
- You are experienced in working in a fast-paced, high-growth, global environment.
- You love data and are an analytical thinker.
- You know how to develop systems for supporting team health and growth.
Nice to have:
- Design systems and more specifically Figma components, libraries, templates, and documentation
- Project management tools and more specifically Jira
- The constant drive to stay up-to-date with the latest industry news and developments
- HTML, CSS
- Marketo experience for generating campaigns
- Experience with B2B, and more specifically ecommerce
Your Education & Experience
- Minimum 5 years experience working in product design or product management
- A portfolio of successful design operational case studies
** Must have a portfolio of relevant visual design operations case studies to be considered for this position **
You’ll receive a benefits package that is one of the most competitive in Belfast;
- A competitive base salary
- An equally competitive equity package
- Annual performance related bonus (10% performance related)
- Pension matched up to 8%
- ‘Day one’ access to private Healthcare, Dental and Optical insurance scheme for you and your whole family
- 25 days of annual leave (plus 10 stat)
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Free snacks and drinks in the office
- Subsidised public transport and car parking
- A dedicated learning budget
- Top of the range equipment and lots of Signifyd swag
- Monthly Signifyd social events organised by our social committee
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
Loading, please wait