Digital Marketing Manager (EMEA)Apply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
We are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to join our EMEA team and report to the Head of EMEA Marketing. You will be a key player in our performance advertising efforts, across paid search, display ads, account-based marketing (ABM) for our rapidly growing region.
Your role combines buyer journey knowledge, engagement strategy, and campaign execution to activate a wide range of target segments. Our market (D2C eCommerce) is both broad and deep – we serve a few thousand customers, from startups (via partners like Shopify and BigCommerce) to household names like Samsung, Mango, Emma-the sleep company, Watchshop and Elemis to name a few. You will have the unique market tailwind and the career opportunity of scaling a multi-segment GTM engine!
The ideal candidate will possess both hands-on campaign execution and tools knowledge around performance advertising and ABM and the analytical skills to optimise campaigns based on A/B testing and ongoing results. You should also have a demonstrated ability to be entrepreneurial and independently ideate on campaign improvement.
A little bit about our London office, team, and culture: We are one of the fastest-growing teams in Signifyd and we have a huge market opportunity. Over the last 2.5 years, we have grown revenues and our client base massively, by adding truly global brands based out of EMEA that now benefit from Signifyd’s service. Now is the time to accelerate and we are looking for the next key member of the team to be part of our success. The office is located in central London and we enjoy celebrating the wins and the hard work as a team on our roof terrace overlooking Soho!
- Partner with Head of EMEA Marketing in creating campaign, content, email and social media marketing calendar for the EMEA region.
- Own and manage pipeline generation via paid media and ensure quarterly targets are met
- Plan, project manage and execute all SEO/SEM, and account-targeted emails for ABM marketing campaigns in Europe, with the view to:
- Identify trends and insights and optimise campaigns based on the insights
- Write copy, execute and support the ongoing maintenance of account landing pages and email campaigns
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing and ABM
- Deliver performance advertising components of strategic account activation campaigns, collaborating across Demand Generation, Business Development, and other teams.
- Build and report in collaboration with Marketing Ops on campaign ROI, on-site conversions, cost & click performance, impressions/total reach, website traffic, sales funnel lead progression
- Support ABM motion and campaign execution within key tools: Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Salesforce, 6Sense, ReachDesk, PathFactory, Drift, Sales loft etc
- Provide ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders
- Own reporting and analytics on marketing efficacy and drive ongoing optimisation of Demand Gen based on that data
- Be the day-to-day contact for digital agency ensuring all campaigns are executed on time and on budget
- 3-5 years of experience across B2B and ABM marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Experience with Google Analytics goal conversions, UTM parameters
- Proven track record of owning campaign spend and optimising return on ad spend. Comfortable owning a pipeline target for your campaign channels.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Possess exceptional problem-solving, analytical, and research skills
- Proficient with utilisation of Salesforce and Marketo
Nice to haves:
- Google Adwords certification
- ABM Platform experience
- Experience in the eCommerce ecosystem or marketing retail technology is a plus
- Business proficiency in any European language
- A competitive base salary
- An equally competitive equity package
- Annual 20% performance related bonus
- Pension matched up to 8%
- ‘Day one’ access to private Healthcare, Dental and Optical insurance scheme (for you and your whole family)
- 25 days of annual leave (plus 10 stat)
- Annual learning budget
- Top of the range equipment and lots of Signifyd swag
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
Loading, please wait