Director, Enterprise SalesApply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
Signifyd is looking for a Director of Enterprise Sales to oversee the go-to-market strategy, cadences, and execution necessary to manage and scale revenue across large, high-value North America-based prospects and customers. In this role, you’ll lead a team of Account Executives to develop and close engagements with the world’s best brands and retailers. Successful execution will include partnering with critical stakeholders inside our Revenue, Finance, Operations, Product, and Strategy organizations to establish a consistent approach that develops strong customer relationships throughout their journey with Signifyd.
This is a leadership position reporting to the VP Strategic and Enterprise Sales, expected to routinely interact with C-level decision makers both internally, and with prospective new clients. If you have experience in a role that combines sales, team leadership, consultative selling, strategic thinking, and business analysis, and thrive in front of customers, please consider this role.
Each day you will collaborate with CFOs, CMOs, ecommerce leaders, and fraud and risk experts. Clear communication and strong relationship building skills are required, with the ability to build on ideas in real time. You’ll ensure deal processes are successfully executed by Account Executives located throughout 4 North American time zones, and lead multidisciplinary efforts to drive engagements that result in successful deployments of our platform. You will lead team meetings to share learnings from the field across departments, inform and expand our go-to-market strategy for large clients, forecast business success, and meet or exceed clearly defined team goals in the enterprise segment for Signifyd.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, implement, and execute the vision, framework, and strategy to consistently acquire and grow new enterprise customers across large accounts headquartered in North America
- Continuously improve Signifyd’s selling strategy and go-to-market framework
- Lead and scale the North American Enterprise Account Executive team
- Work directly with potential clients at the highest levels, demonstrating a consultative approach to solving their problems
- This is a hands-on and team building role. Please expect to lead the development of enterprise accounts into customers while you manage a high-performing sales organization
- You will lead and influence a significant cross-functional, matrixed team focused on meeting or exceeding revenue targets
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around the Signifyd solution
- Provide strategic direction and critical thinking as we continue to expand globally
- We are looking for 10+ years of B2B experience managing end-to-end sales cycles, preferably in the e-commerce, risk, or fraud space
- Experience creating, building, scaling, and leading a sales function within a complex and diverse SaaS company
- Influential thinker, communicator, and SaaS thought leader who gains acceptance of others in sensitive situations across all channels, mediums, and cultures
- Demonstrated team building experience, finding hidden talent that will propel a growing initiative forward
- Prior experience in a leadership role that required rigorous business analytics and/or strategic thought (consulting, finance, business analysis, etc.) or leadership experience of a technical team (Solutions/Sales Engineer, Product Manager, etc.) for the right leader can act as a substitute for sales leadership.
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $150,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
Loading, please wait