Director of Digital MarketingApply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
Signifyd is seeking a Director of Digital Marketing to join our Marketing & Alliances team and report to the Senior Director of Integrated Marketing. You will be a key player in our performance advertising efforts, across paid search, display ads, account based marketing (ABM), content marketing, etc. Your projects will have CMO-level visibility and support, and will be central to how we engage the most sophisticated retailers and ecommerce sites in the world.
Your role combines buyer journey knowledge, engagement strategy and campaign execution to activate a wide range of target segments. Our market (D2C ecommerce) is both broad and deep – we serve a few thousand customers, from startups (via partners like Shopify and BigCommerce) to high growth brands (Stance, Mack Weldon, Rad Power Bikes) to household names (Samsung, Lacoste, Build.com, Rite-Aid, etc.). You will have the unique market tailwind and career opportunity of scaling a multi-segment GTM engine. This is the ultimate finishing school for B2B demand generation and ABM.
Marketing and sales alignment is very strong at Signifyd. Your efforts will be multiplied and achieved through strong collaboration and teamwork across our sales teams.
The ideal candidate will possess both hands on campaign execution and tools knowledge around performance advertising and ABM and the analytical skills to optimize campaigns based on A/B testing and ongoing results. They should also have a demonstrated ability to be entrepreneurial and independently ideate on campaign improvement. And the leadership skills to lead a team of 2 that is likely to grow meaningfully over the next year.
- Partner with Senior Director of Integrated Marketing in refining campaign strategy, creating / owning campaign calendar and executing ongoing campaign cadences
- Deliver performance advertising components of strategic account activation campaigns, collaborating across Demand Generation, Business Development and other teams.
- Lead team of 2 (Demand Marketing Specialist, Marketing Campaign Manager), with potential for rapid team expansion over subsequent quarters
- Lead extended team of key agency relationships – SEM / SEO global agency, content marketing partners, etc.
- Collaborate closely with Strategic ABM lead and enterprise sales team on ABM strategy and motion for enterprise accounts
- Provide ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders
- Report on campaign ROI, on-site conversions, cost & click performance, impressions/total reach, website traffic, sales funnel lead progression, etc.
- Support ABM motion and campaign execution within key tools: Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Salesforce, 6Sense, ReachDesk, PathFactory, Drift, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Experience with Google Analytics goal conversions, UTM parameters, etc.
- The right person will possess 6-9 years of experience, across B2B marketing (center of gravity in enterprise demand gen)
- Proven track record of owning campaign spend and optimizing return on ad spend. Comfortable owning a pipeline target for your campaign channels.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Must possess exceptional problem-solving, analytical, and research skills
- Google Adwords certification a plus
- ABM Platform experience a plus
- Experience in the ecommerce ecosystem or marketing retail technology is a plus
- Native spanish speaker to help support LATAM expansion a plus
“(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $150,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.”
Loading, please wait