Director of Risk IntelligenceApply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
As the Director of Risk Intelligence, you will develop, coach, mentor, and supervise managers, leads, and agents in the organization. This team makes guarantee decisions on customer orders as well as provides fraud detection feedback on machine learning model performance. You will play a critical role for continued improvements of risk operations efficiencies and effectiveness. In addition, you will make a big impact to advance the payment risk decisioning to the next level.
This is a highly visible and impacting role across the company. You will work closely with cross functional teams such as Data Science, Customer Success, Product, Sales, and Marketing teams and help to mitigate and provide insights on new tactics and techniques deployed by fraudsters and professional fraud rings across Signifyd’s Commerce Network, spanning over 10,000 merchants globally.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate individual to lead a fraud-fighting team and help our customers succeed. You will report to the Sr. Director of Risk Intelligence.
- Motivate and grow managers, leads, and risk analysts through positive communication and coaching
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures
- Be responsible/accountable for your team’s performance against KPI’s
- Perform staffing analysis and projections for resource needs as the company grow and expand
- Recruit high quality Risk professionals into the team
- Be able to articulate and prioritize product feature requests to improve the Team’s efficiency
- Closely collaborate with Data Science teams to enhance fraud detection models, rules and underlying platform and data
- Be a customer-focused advocate and maximize the value we provide
- 5-10 years of experience managing a fraud risk operations organization, preferably in ecommerce or financial services
- A track record of leading, empowering and motivating a diverse large team
- Vision to see how to scale our business
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and in front of customers
- Flexibility to adapt well to change in a fast-paced, high pressure, and demanding environment
- Highly analytical, capable of data analysis and data-driven decision making
- History with managing offshore and outsourced teams a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience
Loading, please wait