Engineering Tech Lead (Remote)Apply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
We are seeking an Engineering leader who can lead from the front to build innovative products. They should be able to write code and have an understanding of the technology their team uses. Most importantly, they should help their team members grow, and keep deliverables on track.
- Provide vision and set the direction for the team of talented engineers to motivate them, provide guidance and promote positive culture for the success of the team.
- Own the end to end delivery and timeline of features including design, development and testing.
- Mentor and coach your team members individually with the right balance of direction and support.
- Actively work alongside internal stakeholders to manage and prioritize engineering initiatives, infrastructure changes, maintenance, and new feature requests.
- BS, MS or PhD in computer science with at least 5+ years of industry experience
- 2+ years managing developers and a proven track record of shipping software, meeting tight deadlines.
- Can constructively review the technical work of others to ensure high quality.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Understand and like programming in a language such as Java.
- Must have excellent teamwork and collaborative decision-making skills.
- Mentored reports to grow in their careers.
- Be able to respond and triage production issues.
Bonus Technical Experience:
- Familiar with machine learning tools & concepts, especially with Jupyter notebooks.
- Used streaming frameworks such as Flink or Spark Streaming.
- Know build pipeline and tools like Gradle and Teamcity.
Loading, please wait