Enterprise Account ExecutiveApply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
This is an exciting opportunity to be an early joiner to Signifyd’s Sales Team in Brazil. Reporting to the Brazil Commercial Director, we are seeking an Enterprise Account Executive that will support our expansion in the country through the acquisition of new strategic customers into the Signifyd SaaS platform. If you are self-driven and autonomous, a fast learner with excellent analytical and communication skills with a drive to start a business from zero, come join our team!
- Manage end to end sales funnel generating new opportunities in the Mid Market and Enterprise Segments (B2B)
- Conduct meetings and exploratory calls with Managers, Executives, VPs and decision makers of top tier E-commerce companies in the country
- Become a thought leader in payments and fraud management
- Support Sales team in all the operational aspects of the selling process (product training, invoicing, insights analysis, reporting)
- Work closely with sales management to analyze our sales process to identify and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Evaluate the proposals for new merchants and build ROI analyses
- Understand our deal cycle and help manage deal reviews, deal desk process, and other areas to drive deal velocity
- Work closely in a matrixed environment with product, legal, marketing, finance, and senior leadership to set and execute strategy
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales, Business Development or Customer success roles.
- Full English Proficiency: able to communicate well and conduct meetings effectively in English with internal peers. Desirable: Intermediate Spanish.
- Strong analytical skills, able to tell a story using numbers and analysis, and able to handle objections in a convincing manner.
- Strong communicator, able to prepare impactful professional presentations and selling materials.
- Self paced, autonomous and resilient, with the ability to work well with little guidance and capable to deliver results on a constant basis.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Prefered professional background in Payments, Fraud, E-commerce or Technology industries.
- Prefered educational background in Engineering, Economics or Business Administration
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME IN ENGLISH
Loading, please wait