Enterprise Sales ConsultantApply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
The economic climate of 2021 has rapidly increased the already growing consumer adoption of ecommerce and Signifyd is helping businesses serve their online customers with greater confidence. Signifyd’s customer base spans Commercial/Mid-Market and Enterprise segments.
Signifyd is looking to grow its Enterprise new business team, but we aren’t searching for traditional sales reps. We’re looking for business executives and consultants who seek to establish mutually beneficial partnerships with some of the largest and most admired brands in the world.
This is a senior position, expected to routinely interact with C-level decision makers both internally, and with prospective new clients. If you have experience in a role that combines sales, consulting, strategic thinking, and business analysis, and thrive in front of customers, please consider this role. We are specifically looking for experience in a previous Product, Sales Engineering, or Strategic role.
We are seeking highly creative problem-solvers who can develop and clearly communicate novel business solutions to complex business needs. To do this you enjoy putting ideas into digestible materials to move the business of ecommerce forward. The ideal candidate will comprehend the nuances of the Signifyd platform and close the feedback loop to our product and marketing teams in order to continuously improve our own business while helping others grow theirs.
You will collaborate with CFOs, CMOs, ecommerce leaders and fraud and risk experts, so clear communication skills are required, with the ability to build on ideas in real time. You’ll manage the deal process and lead a multidisciplinary team of Signifyers and will be responsible for driving business activities that result in successful deployments of our platform. This is a new business role and meeting numbers-based goals is required, but we are looking for consultative experts who are driven by building creative solutions, expanding their networks and driving business and ideas forward.
What to expect in your role:
- Work directly with potential clients, demonstrating a consultative approach to solving their problems
- Manage new prospect engagements from introduction, to platform application, to closing the partnerships.
- Work together with our business development team to manage the sales pipeline and deliver presentations, negotiations, and contracts.
- Represent Signifyd at industry events and sales meetings (post COVID, of course) with potential clients around the world
- Develop a deep understanding of the payments industry and build relationships with key constituents in the space
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around the Signifyd solution
- Provide strategic direction and critical thinking as we continue to expand globally
- We are looking for 5+ years Product Management, Solutions Engineering or Strategic Selling in the e-commerce, risk, or fraud space
- Previous experience in a technical role (Solutions/Sales Engineer, Product Manager, etc.) that requires rigorous business analytics and/or strategic thought.
- Natural analytical ability with a strong passion for persuasion
- A deep interest in quantifying the qualitative
- Terrific written and verbal communication skills as well as superior interpersonal skills
- A natural inclination towards problem-solving, is resourceful, and thrives off of autonomy
- Communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization, including the C-suite
- This is a remote role, or you can work out of our San Jose HQ or one of our regional offices (Denver or NYC). Some travel is expected once normal business operations resume post Covid-19.
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $100,000 + commission + equity + benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
Loading, please wait