Frontend Software EngineerApply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
As a Signifyd Frontend Engineer you will be helping build new Apps as well as maintain and develop our existing ones using cutting edge modern JS and React.
This is an opportunity to join our dedicated front end team, where you'll have the chance to work on a range of UI applications and browser plugins. Alongside this, is a chance to drive the future of our front end architecture, tools, standards and practices, and avail of a range of dedicated support and resources to provide constant growth and personal development. This exciting opening allows you to be at the forefront of our ever growing front end team and contribute to an already extensive range of cutting edge customer and internal applications.
We’re using a stack that would make any modern Frontend Engineer cry tears of joy, but what’s better is you can have your say; we’re always adapting and experimenting to keep up with modern technology and patterns, so we would welcome someone who has ideas and isn’t afraid to try things out!
Some of the things we are looking for:
- 3+ years of Front End Engineering experience
- 1-2 years of building front end web applications in React
- Experience with large React applications (or other modern framework)
- A solid understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Experience with one or more build tools such as Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, etc.
- A test focused approach to front-end development
- Comfortable moving between libraries / patterns / technologies
Some things that would be nice to have:
- Experience with REST API and 3rd party APIs, OAuth, E-commerce plugins
- Startup experience
- Some server-side development experience with Python, Java, NodeJS or similar language/framework
- Experience using Git in a collaborative environment
Some of the stack we’re currently using:
- React 16
- Ant Design
****All resumes need to be submitted in English****
Loading, please wait