Global Marketing Project ManagerApply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
Signifyd is looking for a Global Marketing Project Manager to rebuild the marketing team’s Go-To-Market processes for faster and more efficient campaign launches. This person will partner with various stakeholders across the Marketing & Alliances team and will lead the day-to-day campaign operations, ensuring progress across various initiatives for the global marketing team. Driving predictable revenue on marketing investment is significant to Signifyd’s growth ambitions, and we are looking for an organized and motivated individual to help audit and rebuild our campaign operations for scale. The Global Project Manager will report to Signifyd’s Director of Marketing Operations.
The ideal candidate thinks critically and is someone who is collaborative, proactive, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. With excellent relationship, communication and agile project management skills, this person will be seen as the central operating system for the team, and will serve as chief coordinator and communicator across programs. They will be highly detail-oriented, and responsible for setting timelines, managing resource allocation, and communicating progress updates across the team, with the ability to shift focus based volume of work, changing business priorities, and emerging market opportunities. They will be critical in ensuring deliverables fall within timelines, scope, and budget, and will help maintain detailed project plans that are always up-to-date and accurately reflect the status of all active projects.
- Build, document, train and maintain GTM marketing operating processes for scale and maximum efficiency
- Create detailed action plans for global marketing initiatives, partnering with various stakeholders across the Marketing & Alliances team
- Own the planning calendar: assign deliverables at the channel level, manage timelines, lead cross-functional planning meetings, and quarterly campaign kick-off meetings
- Maintain detailed project schedules for all marketing initiatives, and assign project tasks and timing to teams based on project goals and schedule
- Receive up to the minute project updates/feedback and distribute to appropriate team(s) to action
- Lead project status meetings with business partners and cross functional teams and translate changes strategic conversations into action plans
- Anticipate issues, monitor risks, and actively remove barriers to progress
- Conduct a thorough audit of existing campaign operations processes and systems (JIRA) and lead the charge in refining, changing and/or rebuilding the infrastructure within the system for scale
- Leverage automation and project management tools and continually iterate on these processes as the team grows and evolves
- Support Marketing team on reporting key insights and driving actions to ensure marketing campaign delivery
- Continually audit existing processes for each marketing department for efficiency and identify areas for improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Marketing or a related field
- 5+ years project management experience, preferably at a high growth tech company within a marketing team of 40+ people
- Experience with Project Management theory and best practices
- Experience with agile methodology for marketing and best practices
- Experience with marketing project management software (e.g. Workfront, Wrike, Asana, Monday, etc.)
- Project management certification a strong plus
- Demonstrated history of developing efficient systems and proactively identifying areas of process optimization
- A demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally to complete complicated projects
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to multitask, handle pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment without a lot of direction or oversight
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and a can-do attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively among peers and senior management
- Ability to think creatively & strategically, with strong business mindset
- Enthusiasm for insights, including data-driven recommendations and measurable project outcomes
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $100,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
Loading, please wait