Graduate Software EngineerApply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
What you’ll get to do:
- Participate in planning, design and daily stand-ups from the get-go
- Be part of a team who are responsible for the full lifecycle of their products: design, development, unit testing, integration testing, deployment, monitoring and iterative improvement.
- Be part of a team who are responsible for the full technology stack related to their product or feature; from the user level APIs right down to the databases, streams, and queues, that back the functionality!
To know if we’re a great fit for you, you’ll:
- Be working towards a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, with a predicted grade 2:1 or above
- Have an interest or desire to work with Java, Python, SQL or any of our development stack, or you’ll have worked with some of our stack before on your own time or for your own projects
- Have an interest in machine learning
- Be willing to ask for help if you need it
- Be comfortable making a mistake, but be willing to learn from it
- Be open to learning from others and always curious to know more
You’ll receive a benefits package that is one of the most competitive in Belfast:
- A competitive base salary (with plenty of room for growth)
- An equally competitive equity package
- A performance related bonus (on target 10% of your annual salary)
- An attractive pension matched up to 8% (you choose how much you want to pay in)
- ‘Day one’ access to a great health, dental and optical insurance scheme
- 25 days of annual leave (in addition to 10 public holidays)
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- A Learnably account
- Have a great setup and working environment to help you do your job
- AND be able to take part in (or drive) our social/community events
Application and Interview Timeline:
- Please list University Modules and Results on your CV
- Technical Interviews to take place Nov/Dec 2021
- Start Date: June-Sept 2022
- (Dates may be subject to change )
Loading, please wait