Head of LATAM PartnershipsApply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
You will have primary responsibility for specified partner revenue targets and will support all aspects of partner sales activities within the LATAM region. You will achieve success through developing and building relationships with eCommerce solution partners, building strong joint business plans. Training partner sales and support staff, creating revenue opportunities with partners, supporting cooperative marketing efforts and co-selling in parallel with all partners’ customer-facing personnel.
Our market (D2C ecommerce) is both broad and deep – we serve a few thousand customers, from startups (via partners like Shopify and BigCommerce) to high growth brands (Emma Mattress, Pure Scooters) to household names (Samsung, Walmart, Lacoste, Lego, etc.). You will have the unique market tailwind and career opportunity of scaling a multi-segment partner ecosystem. You will be an integral part of our newly formed Mexico City-based LATAM HQ team.
- Partner with Senior Director in creating and executing the strategic plan for all Partnership programs (eCommerce focused Agencies, Systems Integrators, Commerce Platforms and financial institution partners), working across the department and Sales/Marketing leadership to meet or exceed pipeline targets
- Work collaboratively and creatively across US Marketing & Alliances team / resources and local sales and business development team in Mexico City to achieve growth objectives.
- Help define and develop LATAM-specific partner policies and programs to maximize opportunities for increasing revenue and market share
- Identify, establish and maintain relationships with current and potential LATAM partners
- Report on sales activities, leads, sales funnel, and overall partner effectiveness.
- Demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge that will assist in delivering effective presentations to both current and potential partners
- Utilize Salesforce and Partner Relationship Management tools effectively to maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities
- Work closely with Signifyd’s Sales team to minimize channel conflict
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Act as a face of the company at trade shows and other key industry events
- 6+ years experience of sales, business development, consulting and/or partner management experience
- Proven track record of initiating and successfully driving incremental pipeline through partner management
- Prior experience developing highly productive partner relationships with eCommerce focused Agencies, Systems Integrators, Commerce Platforms and financial institution partners to drive sales is highly preferred
- Demonstrated consistent quota achievement in technology sales
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Must possess exceptional problem-solving, analytical, and research skills
- Able to make independent choices and recommendations without immediate supervision
- Travel and participation in after-hours meetings with partners as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Language requirements: English and Spanish
Nice to haves:
- Experience in the ecommerce ecosystem (and familiarity with merchant growing pains) is a plus
- An MBA in Finance / General Management
- Portugese language proficiency
*PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME IN ENGLISH*
Loading, please wait