Implementations Manager – Enterprise (West Coast)Apply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
As an “Implementations Manager: Enterprise” within our Customer Success team, you are responsible for the successful onboarding of Signifyd’s customers. You will work cross-functionally with multiple internal teams to employ Signifyd’s Implementation Methodology and ensure timely integrations with high client NPS/CSAT scores. As the client’s technical contact and often the first touchpoint of the Customer Success Team, you will play a critical role in ensuring a world-class onboarding experience. The portfolio of your customers will range from medium sized business in the SMB space, to larger Enterprise merchants.
Activities and Responsibilities:
- Integrate customers utilizing various partners and platforms. These include customized OMS / eCommerce API integrations as well as Magento, Demandware and Cybersource partnerships. You will also interface with and assist the System Integrators (SIs) that our customers employ. You may be responsible for working with internal teams to ensure that the customer has the appropriate SI for their implementation
- Communicate integration status to key client stakeholders and document progress toward milestones
- Fully understand Signifyd’s implementation methods utilizing the most up to date practices
- Keep a clean onboarding portfolio with regular and transparent updates kept in CRM
- Identify, define and deliver on integration milestones. Each integration you complete will be different than another.
- Leverage customer testimonials to create more efficient implementation processes
- Achieve CSAT expectations for assigned customer implementations
- Collaborate with internal Signifyd teams to swiftly escalate and resolve integration roadblocks. As a strong team player, you will communicate resolution to internal stakeholders as well as to the customer
- Work cross functionally to continue to make the onboarding experience better for our customers. Cross functional work may interface with product, risk, marketing and engineering. During off-season times, this work may be a substantial part of your job
- You may be responsible for providing Signifyd console training to customers
- Embody Signifyd values and serve as a role model for team members. You are responsible for onboarding new members into the team as their buddy, supporting their initial client conversations as well as enabling them to complete technical tasks associated with an integration
- We work in an evolving space. You will be responsible for documenting and sharing best practices for internal utilization
- Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) so that your knowledge domain can contribute across the business
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3-5+ years of technical experience with SaaS solutions. This can be in any Customer Success role (e.g., Support, Client Management, Implementation, etc…)
- Must be located in PST, MST, or CST
- Clear understanding of API terminology (e.g., GET, POST, PUT, JSON, Webhook, Listeners..) and tools (e.g., Postman, Github, etc…)
- Demonstrated passion for e-commerce or technology services
- Be able to identify, define and deliver on integration milestones.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and mitigate implementation blockers and risk to delivery
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Timely responses to external and internal stakeholders
- Resourceful, detail-oriented when needed, highly organized and creative
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Ability to lead conversations with executive stakeholders
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with tools such as Excel, Tableau, and Google Sheets
- Bonus if you have worked with Redshift or Python with fluency
- Bonus if you have a demonstrable background in payments, fintech, or fraud. Nice to have, not necessary
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $115,000 + variable + equity + benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
Loading, please wait