LATAM Marketing ManagerApply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
Signifyd is seeking a LATAM Marketing Manager to join our Marketing & Alliances team and report to the Director of Digital Marketing. You will be in the driver’s seat, owning all marketing efforts and localization / execution for the LATAM region. You will be accelerating our fastest growing geography, combining analytics, strategy and execution in the relentless pursuit of qualified pipeline. This is the ultimate finishing school for ambitious candidates seeking a multi-disciplinary, high impact experience.
Our market (D2C ecommerce) is both broad and deep – we serve a few thousand customers, from startups (via partners like Shopify and BigCommerce) to household names (Walmart, Sam’s Club, Lacoste, etc.). You will have the unique market tailwind and career opportunity of scaling a multi-segment GTM engine.
Sales and marketing alignment is very strong at Signifyd. Your efforts will be multiplied through strong collaboration and teamwork across our BDR team, sales operations and sales leadership, aka the Integrated Funnel. You will be an integral part of our growing CDMX-based LATAM HQ team.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, as well as customer-facing hustle to interact with prospects and optimize demand gen based on field learning. They should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about GTM challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
A little bit about our LATAM team and culture: we are one of the fastest growing teams in Signifyd and we have a huge market opportunity. Over the last 18 months we have grown revenues and client base massively, via adding truly global brands based out of LATAM that now benefit from Signifyd’s service. Now is the time to accelerate and we are looking for the next key member of the team to be part of our success.
- Partner with LATAM Regional Director and Global Director of Digital in creating and executing the strategic plan for regional marketing programs, working across the department and sales leadership to meet or exceed pipeline targets.
- Work collaboratively and creatively across global Marketing & Alliances team / resources and local sales and business development team in Mexico and Brazil to achieve growth objectives.
- Own campaign execution / delivery in region, leveraging assets and resources of global marketing team
- Own or source / expand local agency relationships – SEM / SEO, events, outsourced business development, etc.
- Support partnerships marketing and cohosted events in region
- Own reporting and analytics on marketing efficacy and drive ongoing optimization of Demand Gen based on that data
- Act as a public representative of the company at trade shows and other key industry and customer events
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- The right person will possess 6-8 years of experience, across B2B marketing (focus in demand gen), consulting and/or GTM strategy
- Proven track record of initiating and successfully driving incremental pipeline through program management
- Must be proficient with utilization of Salesforce and Marketo.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations (English & Spanish)
- Must possess exceptional problem-solving, analytical, and research skills
- Travel and participation in after-hours meetings with prospects at field events as required
- Experience in the ecommerce ecosystem (and familiarity with merchant growing pains) is a plus
Loading, please wait