Partner Manager, Financial InstitutionsApply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
Signifyd is seeking a Partner Manager, Financial Institutions to join our Business Development team and report to the VP of Global Partnerships. You will have primary responsibility for building and executing on Signifyd’s strategy for advancing relationships in the payments space. This means thinking critically about the overall direction of the industry as it relates to a dynamic, global payments space, and helping Signifyd to invest our resources to provide the greatest possible value to the industry. In this role, you will be responsible for being hands on with top tier partners, while providing support for our ongoing partner activities. Work closely with other partner leaders and partner managers to best address the needs of our payments partner community, and you will have direct access to and support from the executive leadership team here at Signifyd in accomplishing your goals.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level and think critically about our payments strategy, as well as experience managing complex partner relationships. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions both internally and externally. Experience in the payments space is a plus, as a deep understanding of how Signifyd provides value to all stages of the payments process will be essential to success in the role.
- Analyze, evaluate, and create GTM strategy for Signifyd’s payments and fraud services business
- Manage top tier partner relationships as a member of our senior management team with support from and access to executive leadership within the company
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- The right person will possess 3-5 years of partner, sales, and/or business development experience in or serving the payments space
- Prior experience developing or working with highly productive partner focused teams in the payments or commerce space strongly preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Must possess exceptional problem-solving, analytical, and research skills
- Able to make independent choices and recommendations without immediate supervision
- Travel (eventually) and participation in after-hours meetings with partners as require
Loading, please wait