Partner Manager, Technology & PlatformsApply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
Signifyd is seeking a Partner Manager to join our Business Development team and report to the Head of Platform Partnerships. You will be responsible for building relationships within our partner ecosystem and executing on partner sales motions to drive pipeline and revenue for our business.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, as well as a sales background that enables them to easily interact with customers and sales, solution architects, project managers and customer success. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions. Experience in the commerce ecosystems is a plus, particularly familiarity with the relationships between merchants, eCommerce platforms, and ISVs that they work with.
- Create and execute the strategic sales plan specifically working with Platform and Technology partners to meet or exceed assigned revenue targets
- Execute all tactical initiatives assigned in effort to meet revenue targets and objectives
- Help define and develop partner policies and programs to maximize opportunities for increasing revenue and market share
- Identify, establish and maintain relationships with current and potential solution partners
- Report on sales activities, leads, sales funnel, and overall technology partner effectiveness.
- Demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas that allows the Partner Manager to deliver effective presentations to both current and potential partners
- Must be proficient with utilization of Salesforce and Partner Relationship Management tools to maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities in an effort to maximize effectiveness
- Work closely with Signifyd’s Sales team to minimize channel conflict
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Act as a face of the company at trade shows and other key industry events
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- The right person will possess 3-5 years of sales, business development, consulting and/or partner management experience within a high growth SaaS organization.
- Proven track record of initiating and successfully driving incremental revenue opportunities through partners
- Experience selling into or managing complex relationships with ISVs or eCommerce platforms.
- Demonstrated consistent quota achievement in technology sales
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations – comfortable “commanding a room” and distilling complex topics into distinct, digestible, and memorable pieces
- Must possess exceptional problem-solving, analytical, and research skills
- Able to make independent choices and recommendations without immediate supervision
- Travel and participation in after-hours meetings with partners as required
Loading, please wait