Partner Marketing ManagerApply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
Signifyd is seeking a Partner Marketing Manager to join our Business Development team and report to the VP of Partnerships. You will have primary responsibility for all partner marketing activities. You will achieve success by working closely with Sales Ops, Marketing Ops, Product Marketing, Content Marketing and Event Marketing teams to drive activities and outcomes that support Signifyd’s thriving partner ecosystem.
- Create and execute compelling partner email campaigns that drive ongoing engagement from agency partners
- Define, prioritize and drive partner content requests to completion by coordinating with Signifyd’s Marketing team.
- Assist with ad-hoc marketing and partner reporting requests (sales activities, leads, sales funnel, and overall solution partner effectiveness).
- Independently coordinate event sponsorship activities and logistics with partners
- Drive partner engagement on partner management platform by maintaining the portal and refreshing content
- Execute all tactical initiatives assigned in effort to enable the Partnerships organization’s revenue targets and objectives
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of marketing experience, ideally in a B2B setting; partner marketing experience a definite plus
- Experience and comfort with using data analytics to demonstrate the effectiveness of marketing activities
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills who can drive projects from start to finish
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of colleagues across many functions around the globe, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic
- Experience with standard CRM, Project Management tools, G Suite (Google Docs/Slides/Sheets) and MS Office (Word, Excel).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Must possess exceptional problem-solving, analytical, and research skills
- 4-day workweek
- Discretionary Time Off Policy (Unlimited!)
- Talkspace Online Therapy Membership
- Dedicated learning budget through Learnerbly
- 401K Match
- Stock Options
- Annual Performance Bonus or Commissions
- Paid Parental Leave (12 weeks)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company Social Events
- Signifyd Swag
Loading, please wait