Payments Compliance AnalystApply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
As the first-ever dedicated Payments Compliance Analyst at Signifyd, your role will center on ensuring that Signifyd is aligned with credit scheme and payment network rules and requirements while keeping up to date with changes. Under the direction of the Legal and Compliance and Product Teams, this position will be instrumental in ensuring the organization’s obligations to card schemes are met.
You will work with the business to design a system of credit card compliance management. You will create a method for identifying risks, making changes and communicating clearly with project stakeholders regarding card compliance requirements. The ideal candidate will thrive when working cross-functionally and building strong relationships across a number of functions.
This position can be based anywhere in the UK, either fully remote or in one of our offices (Belfast or London).
- Oversee the development and implementation of a credit card compliance review program within the bounds of existing regulatory authority and within Signifyd’s contractual schemes.
- Communicate with the business to understand contractual and card scheme requirements for existing and new products and support their implementation.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to address any differences in payment partner policies and procedures and international/regional requirements.
- Interface with Signifyd’s financial services clients as domain expert and business partner
- Partner with the Product Team to ensure Signifyd meets payment network and payment partner requirements and deliver good outcomes for customers.
- Monitor Signifyd's compliance with scheme/network rules & regulations and the implementation of solutions for improvement.
- Manage scheme compliance issues and perform investigations on new and ongoing scheme compliance cases.
- Ensure amended and new scheme rules & regulations are implemented in our processes and procedures.
- Keep abreast of compliance developments and evaluate the payment networks and card scheme compliance regulations and industry compliance trends.
- Keep abreast of changing card scheme requirements and update Signifyd’s policies and contracts to remain compliant.
- Assist in development of metrics to demonstrate successful corporate compliance.
- 4+ years experience working in a credit card compliance environment
- Financial services/banking background
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Understanding of payment flows, credit cards, alternate payments, and bank transfers
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability drafting internal compliance policies and communicating them to cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong self-direction
- Demonstrated experience working independently and in a team environment
- Experience with analyzing and/or advising compliance with international payments regulations, e.g., PSD2, regulations in Australia, India and other industry standards
- Experience with 3DS
- e-Commerce merchant acquiring and/or experience with online marketplaces
- Understanding of different types of merchant and consumer risk
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
Loading, please wait