Product Designer IIApply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
Signifyd’s growing product team is looking for a talented and curious Product Designer to help lead and define the user experience of our mobile-first solutions. You’ll be joining Signifyd’s Product team where you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with experienced Product Designers and Product Managers located across the UK and US who all really enjoy working together.
You will have the opportunity to work in a very visible and strategic area. You will also get involved in multiple exciting products spanning the full product development lifecycle from initial concepts, research, and testing, and helping release and measure success for our customers across some of the biggest brands in e-commerce. You will enjoy autonomy and the ability to influence new product areas. You will need passion and tenacity to influence others in design-led initiatives and processes. This role will report to the Director of Product Design and Experience.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Prior professional experience designing product features and experiences for software, web, and mobile.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in interaction design, visual design, or related design field.
- Experience designing mobile experiences in payments, e-commerce, or related industries.
- Strong interest for business users, end-users, and human-centered everything.
- Strong visual design skills, production value, and attention to detail.
- Strong prototyping skills and knowledge of optimal tools.
- Strong written, oral communication, and presentation skills.
- Great interest in designing the future of automated fraud protection for e-commerce.
- Design simple, holistic, and intuitive end-to-end product feature experiences for both internal and external users.
- Execute simple user testing or research plans for your product and feature areas.
- Help in product discovery and requirement definition.
- Help maintain and enhance our user interface library and design system that unites Signifyd’s brand visual language, product, and engineering.
- 3+ years of Product Design experience.
- You're a champion of the user, empathize with their needs, and are happy when they can do their job better.
- You have a passion for user experience, interaction design, and visual communication.
- You thrive in the iterative design process, can move fast and pivot due to changing objectives.
- You know how to ask for and receive feedback, and are humble when managing feedback.
- You understand technological constraints in the designs you create.
- You think of the design holistically and how things might be different in the future.
- Proficiency in Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, and prototyping tools is a must.
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative methods for user research is a must.
- Completion of a hypothetical design exercise to assess problem solving and execution is required as part of the interview process.
To be considered for this role you must submit a resume and online portfolio with professional examples of your process and evolution of work.
Loading, please wait