Product ManagerApply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
Thanks to continued growth, we are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about user experiences, both building new experiences and optimising existing ones. You will work very closely, day-to-day with a talented and experienced Belfast-based Engineering team. You will also work with a cross-functional team that includes Design, Data Science and Business Intelligence, and you will help these functions work together. You will be responsible for enhancing existing tools and building brand-new products and processes that will influence the future of fraud protection for both internal and external stakeholders.
Work in the exciting and thriving domain of online fraud protection! Our growing business is fast-moving and agile, as Fraud requires attention to detail, exceptional cross-functional collaboration skills, and deep user empathy.
- Gather and generate requirements for product evolution based on market analysis, end-user interviews, and feedback from internal stakeholders, customers and partners;
- Develop, own and execute the product roadmap whilst aligning with strategic objectives.
- Represent the consumers of the platforms within the agile product team to prioritize features, negotiate scope, and define acceptance criteria;
- Collaborate with Design and Engineering to deliver product features and incremental improvements;
- Measure the success and adoption of products and features;
- Responsible for maintaining the product backlog, identifying dependencies and defining scope;
- Demonstrate product features to internal and external audiences;
- Communicate problems and processes to key stakeholders, both technical and business, in an understandable way to facilitate the design and delivery of effective solutions;
- Create content to support internal teams (Operations, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success);
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, verbal and written);
- 2+ years of product owner or product management experience building software;
- Ability to provide execution details through product specs and user stories.
- Experience working within an Agile environment with multi-disciplinary teams;
- Highly Analytical. You use data to make decisions and are comfortable gathering it yourself;
- Proficiency in using, building, and delivering products that are API centric;
- Results-oriented. You can cut to the core of a problem, identify what needs to be done and when, and work with the teams to get solutions shipped;
- Experience in owning and prioritising the product backlog;
- Knowledge of the chargeback lifecycle and domain area.
You’ll receive a competitive benefits package:
- A competitive base salary
- An equally competitive equity package
- Annual performance related bonus (10% performance related)
- Pension matched up to 8%
- ‘Day one’ access to private Healthcare, Dental and Optical insurance scheme for you and your whole family
- 25 days of annual leave (plus 10 stat)
- Enhanced parental pay for mums and dads!
- Top of the range equipment and lots of Signifyd swag
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
Loading, please wait