Product Marketing Manager, Checkout & Issuer SolutionsApply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to lead the messaging, positioning, and sales enablement for our checkout and issuer solution product lines. You will spearhead the development and delivery of our customer-facing message across all touchpoints, working cross-functionally with other marketing functions, product, partner and sales teams.
You will be the market and product evangelist both internally and externally. Your job is to ensure that our content and messaging are best-in-class. You are passionate about identifying and articulating product benefits and creating compelling customer-centric use cases (including framing customer stories and mapping them to needs, feature and benefit language) to demonstrate the value of our solutions.
You have a background in B2B enterprise technology within the checkout or payments space and know how to support and accelerate the enterprise sales cycle with inspiring content. You are proficient in translating technical features into clear and concise benefits and are familiar with the persona development process. You are an excellent writer and presenter, with the marketing acumen to translate your expertise into compelling content across multiple channels.
- Develop compelling positioning and messaging targeting enterprise ecommerce / digital personas
- Translate value propositions into impactful sales enablement, including pitch decks, case studies, sales sheets, videos, collateral, whitepapers and more
- Become the expert on the checkout technology landscape, monitor industry trends, and keep a close eye on competitors
- Partner with demand generation teams on development of campaigns and content, including supporting email and landing page content efforts
- Be a customer advocate; make sure customer content is included in anything and everything we do in product marketing
- Support development of demos, technical content, and thought leadership presentations
- 3+ years of product marketing experience in relevant enterprise technology – ecommerce, checkout, payments, or risk focus
- Demonstrated ability to execute cross-functionally with sales, marketing and product organizations
- Proven track record in developing highly effective sales presentations and collateral
- Experience driving a product launch end-to-end
- Open to customer facing work travel
Loading, please wait