Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
- Perform full-cycle recruiting duties for a variety of roles, with a heavy emphasis on actively sourcing for difficult to fill positions
- Act as a point of contact for candidates, building relationships with potential new hires and act as a brand ambassador
- Build and drive the adoption of standardized, scalable hiring processes across the company, providing advice, coaching, and outstanding service to hiring managers in pursuit of achieving their hiring goals
- Develop and reinforce exceptional standards for our candidates’ recruitment experience, establishing genuine relationships and never failing to provide diligent follow-through
- Drive full utilization of Greenhouse ATS across teams
- Utilize a data-driven approach and provide strategic input to leadership regarding longer-term talent acquisition strategies and trends, including recruiting marketing efforts
The ideal person will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Experience working on global recruitment across multiple regions is a plus
- Ability to juggle multiple different requisitions, and genuine excitement for rolling up your sleeves and contributing to all parts of the recruiting process
- Strong experience with internet recruiting methods, including sourcing products such as LinkedIn Recruiter and applicant tracking systems (experience with Greenhouse is a major plus)
- Proven track record of sourcing and hiring passive candidates
- Self-starter mentality; comfortable with ambiguity, limited direction, and establishing something from nothing
- Impeccable communication skills (both written and verbal) and attention to detail with excellent prioritization skills
- Creativity, persistence, confidence, and a relentlessly positive attitude are a must
- Experience with G Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, & Google Drive), Slack, and Zoom is a plus
You’ll receive a benefits package that is one of the most competitive in Belfast;
- A competitive base salary
- An equally competitive equity package
- Annual performance related bonus (10% performance related)
- Pension matched up to 8%
- ‘Day one’ access to private Healthcare, Dental and Optical insurance scheme for you and your whole family
- 25 days of annual leave (plus 10 stat)
- 12 weeks full-pay parental leave for mums and dads!
- Free snacks and drinks in the office
- Subsidised public transport and car parking
- A dedicated learning budget
- Top of the range equipment and lots of Signifyd swag
- Monthly Signifyd social events organised by our social committee
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Loading, please wait