Risk AnalystApply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
Join our team of dedicated fraud experts in our Belfast Risk Intelligence team, who play a pivotal role in fighting fraud and helping our customers succeed! You will be responsible for maximising model performance, reviews of online transactions, providing fraud insights, outwitting fraudsters and supporting key merchants to better understand their fraud pressures. You will make a big impact in advancing the payment risk decisioning model to the next level.
We are looking to speak with fraud fighters with a great attitude, willingness to perform, and ability to get things done!
- Analyse large data sets to identify and extrapolate fraud trends & revenue maximisation opportunities. Proposing effective and refined solutions.
- Monitor and optimise merchant performance.
- Identify fraud patterns, trends and emerging threats.
- Produce analytical reports that provide actionable insights on fraud patterns.
- Describe and explain fraud trends to merchants and non fraud departments.
- Identify ideas for new Machine Learning features or rules, working closely with Decision Science teams to improve model performance.
- Keep up to date on the latest fraud trends, researching web (dark and surface) and industry, and suggest counter measures.
- 2+ years experience in e-commerce, payments or risk-related industry.
- Strong understanding of consumer and buyer behaviours.
- Exceptional ability to make decisions with limited and conflicting information.
- Strong data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills with advanced judgment capability.
- Solid knowledge of Card Not Present (CNP) environment.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments while working independently.
- Communication & presentation skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Competent use of G-suite (Doc, Sheets, Slides) /Microsoft Office (Excel).
- Flexibility to work weekends and holidays
- Data analytics & end user software such as;
You’ll receive a competitive benefits package:
- A competitive base salary
- An equally competitive equity package
- Bi-annual performance related bonus (10% performance related)
- Pension matched up to 8%
- ‘Day one’ access to private Healthcare, Dental and Optical insurance scheme for you and your whole family
- 25 days of annual leave (plus 10 stat)
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Top of the range equipment and lots of Signifyd swag
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
Loading, please wait