Risk AnalystApply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
Risk Intelligence Analysts are a team of dedicated fraud experts who play a pivotal role in fighting fraud and helping our customers succeed. You are responsible for identifying fraud trends in online transactions, providing risk insights, reviewing high value transactions, and supporting our risk operations. You will make a big impact to advance the payment risk decisioning to the next level.
The right candidate will be a fraud fighter with a great attitude, willingness to perform, and ability to get things done.
Here’s more of what you will get to do:
- Identify trends, correlation, and patterns in large datasets and communicate findings to both internal and external stakeholders via weekly reports, ad hoc write-ups, and direct engagement with key stakeholders
- Turn analysis into actionable insights that disrupt fraud activity and mitigate future losses by partnering with decision analysts and data science teams.
- Review high dollar value transactions to prevent fraudulent behavior and user insults, while achieving internal KPIs and SLAs
- Conduct trainings or QA audits of risk agents
- Support Risk Operations process and tool improvements
You’ll thrive in this role if you:
Have Subject Matter Expertise
- 1+ years experience in e-commerce, payments or risk-related industry
- Solid knowledge of Card Not Present (CNP) environment
- Experienced in the use of 3rd party investigation tools
- Experience working with a ticketing systems like Jira, Trello, or equivalent tools
- Ability to work on call weekend and holiday shifts when needed
Make Data-Driven Risk Decisions
- An analytical mindset and the ability to spot and communicate patterns and dig deep into trends
- Experience with data visualization in Looker, Tableau, or equivalent business intelligence tools. SQL skills are a plus.
Have Strong Communication Skills
- Proven ability to effectively communicate your analysis to a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work with and influence others
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and partners
- English Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking. Fluent in Portuguese or Spanish is desirable
Are a Team Player
- Great team player who can be agile and flexible in fast-changing and undefined situations
- Adaptable to ever-changing work environments and routines, and willing to step in on another task if it's outside of their planned workday
Are a Self Starter:
- Approaches problems with a sense of data-driven curiosity
- Ability to work effectively in an autonomous fashion, and willingness to enable the success of stakeholders
- Ability with managing multiple tasks under strict timelines with meticulous attention to detail
- Creative thinker with “outside the box” solutions to challenging situations
- Demonstrates a strong sense for doing the right thing for our customers
Please submit resumes in English
Loading, please wait