RVP Sales, EMEAApply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
Our mission is to protect both eCommerce merchants and the Consumer from fraudulent activity and behaviour whilst maintaining an optimal customer experience. With 10k+ customers globally already and still growing exponentially, Signifyd is looking for a RVP Sales to build and execute the growth strategy in EMEA. The regional team has seen tremendous success since launching the London office in 2018 and now it is time to build on that foundation and increase our presence on the ground across EMEA and beyond.
About the role:
Reporting into the Chief Sales Officer your primary responsibility in this role will be to lead a team of Enterprise Account Executives, contributing revenue to the company through the acquisition of net new customers onto the Signifyd SaaS platform. Coaching, sales strategy, accountability and metric-driven performance analysis are critical abilities to be successful in this role. While the role does not carry a direct target, the individual will be responsible for the team target and will be expected to get involved in the sales cycles where necessary to provide mentorship and help bring deals across the line.
As well as taking immediate management of the established team based out of the UK, the RVP Sales EMEA will work closely with the MD, EMEA to develop the international growth strategy for on the ground sales teams in EMEA and beyond; analysing and understanding where we should expand the team geographically as well as facilitating the recruitment and establishment of the appropriate hires.
A secondary and equally important element of the role will be to provide market feedback on Signifyd’s existing and forthcoming products, help gather requirements from new business conversations and shape and guide the product roadmap. The fraud and payments space in the EEA is undergoing exciting change with the introduction of PSD2 and SCA, changing the way we all shop online. Signifyd is uniquely placed to be a part of that revolution, and we need a dynamic and driven RVP Sales to help us maximise that opportunity.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to develop, execute and iterate the go to market strategy for the EMEA sales team
- Working with the leadership team to develop Signifyd’s sales footprint across EMEA and ANZ
- Hiring, coaching, and developing Enterprise Account Executives to their maximum potential
- Engaging in sales cycles with prospective customers in key strategic capacities as well as tactical, providing Executive alignment where required
- Forecasting the business accurately on a monthly and quarterly basis to senior management and ultimately being responsible for the regional sales number.
- Close alignment with Marketing, Sales Enablement and Sales Operations as they support the sales efforts
- Gathering market feedback on Signifyd’s products and value proposition and working closely with Product to define the product roadmap
- Overall leadership and motivation of their team to incorporate Signifyd Core Values
A little bit about our London office: We are one of the fastest-growing teams in Signifyd and we have a huge market opportunity. Over the last 2.5 years, we have grown revenues and our client base massively, by adding truly global brands based out of EMEA that now benefit from Signifyd’s service. Now is the time to accelerate and we are looking for the next key member of the team to be part of our success. The office is (and always will be) in central London and we do enjoy celebrating the wins and the hard work together, as a team on our roof terrace overlooking central London! The role can be remote, but we do feel at least a little bit of office time helps us collaborate and come together as a team.
- 5 to 10 years in direct sales of similar technology solutions
- 5+ years of building and managing a team of account executives
- Background in payments, fraud or similar technologies is preferred
- Proven ability to manage and drive complex sales cycles with Enterprise clients, including $1M ACV+ transactions
- Extraordinary communication and presentation skills
- Business acumen to comprehend CXO drivers related to technology
- Successful history analyzing data and translating into process improvements or strategic sales plans
- Ability to articulate ROI internally related to process and sales execution
- Ability to articulate ROI externally as part of the sales process
- Time management, delegation and overall fundamental organizational skills
- Proven success in developing new teams
- Experience focusing sales efforts into large Retail and eCommerce companies
- A competitive base salary
- An equally competitive equity package
- Pension matched up to 8%
- ‘Day one’ access to private Healthcare, Dental and Optical insurance scheme for you and your whole family
- 25 days of annual leave (plus 10 stat)
- 12 weeks full-pay parental leave for mums and dads!
- Top of the range equipment and lots of Signifyd swag
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
Loading, please wait