Sales EngineerApply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
Curious and Hungry: Be willing to learn and educate themselves on the payments, risk, and ecommerce space.
Tenacious: Building out our EMEA presence is hard. Never give up.
Customer Passion: Solve potential customers fraud problems from a technical sale perspective
Design for Scale: Convince merchants that our product automates their business and increases their revenue long term
Agile: Adapt to the new and growing ecommerce industry as it scales
Roll Up Your Sleeves: Partner closely both internally and externally and do whatever it takes to bring new merchants to Signifyd
Activities and Responsibilities:
- Conduct technical discussions on integration, APIs, eCommerce plugins & extensions
- Respond to RFPs and Security Questionnaires
- Document customer expectations and orderflows, so everyone knows what’s going to happen after that customer signs
- Develop and deliver training and educational assistance to new employees, new partners and new customers
- Conduct research and solve problems surrounding new solutions and unique integration scenarios
- Demonstrate Signifyd products and capabilities to partners and customers
- Project manage pilot activities
- Works to deploy our newest technology, interfacing with marketing, sales, customer success and risk services to create the necessary processes and go-to-market material
- Understands the market complexities that comes with legislation requirements such as PSD2
- Analyze and report on metrics for ROI enablement
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 2+ years in previous Technical Pre-Sales or Sales Engineering roles
- Background in eCommerce, financial/payment systems, fraud mitigation and/or data science is a big plus
- Experience with JSON, Python, APIs, PHP and/or other web, programming, scripting tools
- Proven strengths and experience in customer-facing sales/pre-sales environments
- Strong self-sufficient work ethic
- Ability to examine complex situations, develop associated action plans and guide peers towards achieving key goals
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized (time tracking, juggling multiple tasks, etc.)
- Excellent presentation skills (Keynote, Google Slides, MS PowerPoint, Zoom, GoToMeeting, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (listening, speaking, writing, editing, follow-through, follow-up, etc.)
- Strong technology tool skills (Acrobat, MS Office, Google Suite, Vizio, LucidChart, Confluence, Salesforce.com, etc.)
- Strong project management skills (coordinating, project management, resource management, delegation, follow-through, etc.)
- Enjoy/Willingness to travel (20%)
- Passion for customer service
- Passion for new technology
- A competitive base salary
- An equally competitive equity package
- Annual performance related bonus for non-sales roles
- Pension matched up to 8%
- ‘Day one’ access to private Healthcare, Dental and Optical insurance scheme for you and your whole family
- 25 days of annual leave (plus 10 stat)
- 12 weeks full-pay parental leave for mums and dads!
- Dedicated learning budget
- Top of the range equipment and lots of Signifyd swag
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership.
Loading, please wait