Sales EngineerApply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
As a Sales Engineer you will play a critical role in assisting the Sales department develop and win new business, and will work with other inter-departmental groups to improve the tools and content that lead to faster sales cycles, happier customers, better products, a more informed and capable internal workforce, and an enabled external partner community. It sounds like a lot, but by the time you're six months in, it will be natural.
Activities and Responsibilities:
- Lead technical discussions on integration, APIs, eCommerce plugins & extensions
- Respond to RFPs and Security Questionnaires
- Develop and deliver training and educational assistance to new employees, new partners and new customers
- Work hand-in-hand with the Signifyd Implementation Services and Customer Success teams to provide the best possible on-boarding experience for customers
- Conduct research and solve problems surrounding new solutions and unique integration scenarios
- Demonstrate Signifyd products and capabilities to partners and customers
- Document customer expectations and orderflows, so everyone knows what’s going to happen after that customer signs.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 2-4 years in previous Technical Pre-Sales or Sales Engineering roles.
- Proven strengths and experience in customer-facing sales/pre-sales environments
- Strong independent work ethic
- Ability to analyze complex situations, develop associated action plans and lead peers towards achieving key objectives
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized (time tracking, juggling multiples tasks, etc.)
- Excellent presentation skills (Keynote, Google Slides, MS PowerPoint, Zoom, GoToMeeting, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (listening, speaking, writing, editing, follow-through, follow-up, etc.)
- Strong technology tool skills (Acrobat, MS Office, Google Suite, Vizio, LucidChart, Confluence, Salesforce.com, etc.)
- Strong project management skills (coordinating, project leading, resource management, delegation, follow-through, etc.)
- Enjoy/Willingness to travel (30%)
- Passion for customer service
- Passion for new technology
- Background in eCommerce, financial/payment systems, fraud mitigation and/or data science is a plus
- Experience with JSON, Python, APIs, PHP and/or other web, programming, scripting tools is a plus
- Must be in EST
Loading, please wait