Senior Brand and Marketing Designer (Remote UK)Apply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
Signifyd is seeking talented, multidisciplinary creatives to assist our Brand & Marketing team. Be amongst the first to join the design rocketship in Belfast!
What you'll get to do…
- Help facilitate the visual aspect of our brand to match our values
- Help define and develop our brand narrative, style, and positioning by maintaining a consistent brand image and identity across all company materials, on all projects and design resources.
- Passion and ability for branding and visual identity systems — help build and manage a visual identity system that scales across channels, mediums, geographies, and languages to accompany our brand as we expand internationally. Work with partners to implement the system cross-functionally (products, marketing, engineering…).
- Brainstorm, create, and transform ideas into visually compelling stories for all types of marketing assets that drive business results including, but not exclusively, our website, presentations, digital ads, landing pages, infographics, social media graphics, printed collateral, event graphics, video, iconography, illustration, and more (portfolio required).
- Rapidly create sketches, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to visualize and effectively communicate your ideas.
- Research trends & ideas and design assets as needed across all mediums and channels.
- Be an ambassador across the org to drive higher standards for design and design consistency.
- Develop, test and refine creative concepts based on research, insights, and brand.
Collaboration & asset management:
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, product, customer success, HR, leadership, engineering, etc. to develop assets to support external and internal stakeholders.
- Keep assets up to date, organized, and easily accessible for others to use on-demand via a DAM system.
- Leverage data & metrics and A/B testing to make recommendations to improve asset performance in marketing campaigns.
- You are an Agile team player who enjoys collaborating with a high-performing group.
- You are self-motivated and positive person that collaborates well with others, and a fast learner that enjoys working in a dynamic environment, ready to take on exciting new challenges.
- You are creative, resourceful, and dedicated to fully understanding the problem before reaching a solution.
- You have a desire to push the boundaries of how a brand shows up in the world.
- You have the ability to give and receive constructive feedback. You gather feedback judiciously but know when to adjust your designs and when to follow your initial vision.
- BA Degree in Graphic Design or directly related field of study.
- 5 -7 years of professional experience as a graphic, visual, brand, or marketing designer.
- An outstanding portfolio with a beautiful aesthetic and a mindful, intelligent approach to visual problem-solving.
- Experience designing across mediums.
- Advanced knowledge of the latest design tools including Adobe Creative Cloud. Knowledge of Figma and + Google Suite a plus.
- Excellent visual, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing quality & a consistently high level of attention to detail.
- Strategic thinking and passion for storytelling.
- Digital design and marketing fluency, along with mad print skills.
Nice to haves:
- Experience working across functional teams (engineering, product, marketing, customer success, and more).
- Experience building and following processes and procedures that allow an organization to scale.
- A desire to learn new tools and techniques and share them with the team.
- The constant drive to stay up-to-date with the latest industry news and developments.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
Please attached your portfolio as a cover letter or include a link to your website for consideration.
You’ll receive a competitive benefits package:
- A competitive base salary
- An equally competitive equity package
- Annual performance related bonus (10% performance related)
- Pension matched up to 8%
- ‘Day one’ access to private Healthcare, Dental and Optical insurance scheme for you and your whole family
- 25 days of annual leave (plus 10 stat)
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- A dedicated learning budget
- Top of the range equipment and lots of Signifyd swag
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
Loading, please wait