Senior Business Development RepresentativeApply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
Many of the best Account Executives in the game will tell you that the skills that they learned as a BDR are the foundation for what allowed them to be successful throughout their sales careers.
At Signifyd we believe in hiring talented, driven people that are able to find creative solutions to everyday problems. In addition to a competitive compensation plan, we give our employees all of the tools and opportunities necessary for a stellar career in sales.
Ideal candidates for the BDR role have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. BDRs are known for their ability to connect with people, so strong interpersonal skills are required. The ability to work through challenges while maintaining a positive attitude is important, as is attention to detail, particularly with regards to planning and following up on important tasks.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to make a significant and lasting impact on a fast-growing company, and to take a giant step forward in a sales career. Here’s how our company values are embedded in this role:
Curious & Hungry
- We enable creativity and autonomy. You should continuously be thinking of new ways to engage with prospects and not be content with what’s currently working.
- People are busier than ever but fraud doesn’t slow down and neither do we. Not only should you think of new ways to engage with prospects but execute as well. Trial and error is part of the game.
- Listen and be a partner to solve their problems. To truly solve someone’s problem, you will need to fully understand their situation past/present/future and understand what matters to them.
Design for Scale
- Process and sales skills. Have a great process and continually improve it. Proactively ask questions, collaborate, research, and put into practice to improve your sales skills.
- You will have to keep up to date with trends and be forward-thinking. Not just with industry knowledge, but also with sales tactics.
Roll up your Sleeves
- We work as a team. Everyone’s input is important to our success. You will need to be ready to brainstorm, collaborate, and help each other every day. Also, Marketing is a great partner and we partner with them on campaigns and events in real-time.
- Discover and drive new business opportunities within mid-market and Enterprise accounts
- Conduct high level discovery calls with the C-suite, VPs, and decision makers
- Become a payments and security expert and thought leader
- Develop incredible skills in competitive selling and objection handling
- Identify and prospect target accounts through phone and email outreach
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1+ year of customer facing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work through challenges
- Self-starter, able to work independently on defined tasks
Loading, please wait