Senior Chargeback AnalystApply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
- Be the chargeback recovery expert, educating customers on the product and its benefits. Troubleshoot and provide expertise and direction while collaborating and partnering with stakeholders across multiple departments for long-term solutions.
- Demonstrate strong capabilities to engage directly with the senior leadership team on strategy, and with working teams on tactical details.
- Analyze data to identify, prioritize, and address risks and opportunities; drive standardization and continuous improvement.
- Lead multiple work streams to execute against product roadmap.
- Display effective organization skills while managing multiple and competing priorities.
- Practice due diligence to identify areas of risks or improvement opportunities while proactively communicating issues or problems with appropriate recommendations in hand.
- Exercise accountability and urgency by prioritizing intelligently and ensuring that projects are completed in the allotted time frame.
- Spanish or Portuguese language skills
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Technology or a related field
- 5+ years experience in e-commerce, payments or risk-related industry
- 2+ years of experience working on payments or tech-related projects
- Highly eloquent with an impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Advanced understanding of operational processes and overall business impact.
- Strong problem-solving, change management and analytical skills
- Success working in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment and leading complex operations initiatives.
- Ability to work collaboratively, be diplomatic and influence stakeholders
- Proven strong leadership skills and ability to develop meaningful internal and external partnerships
- Must be a quick learner and self starter who is comfortable working independently
- Extremely organized and thorough with attention to detail and desire for continuous improvements
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize, multi-task and work flexible hours when necessary
- Must possess a high level of computer skills to effectively use multiple systems with good understanding of Mac OS and G-suite products
- Knowledge of e-commerce and payments ecosystem in LATAM
- Knowledge of card networks’ Operating Regulations (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover) for both merchants and consumers
- Experience working on credit card chargebacks in the e-commerce or payments industries
- Experience using a variety of payment platforms or processors (Stripe, PagBrasil, eGlobal, eBanx, DLocal, PayPal, Adyen, etc.)
- Excel expert
- Knowledge and experience using SQL and designing dashboards in Looker
- PMP, CAPM, or other relevant project management certification(s)
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME IN ENGLISH
Loading, please wait