Senior Director of Americas MarketingApply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
Signifyd is seeking a Senior Director of Americas Marketing to join our Marketing & Alliances team and report to the CMO. You will be in the driver’s seat for all marketing in our largest market, owning programs, strategy and execution in the relentless pursuit of a qualified pipeline. This is the ultimate finishing school for future CMO roles.
Our market (D2C ecommerce) is both broad and deep – we serve a few thousand customers, from startups (via partners like Shopify and BigCommerce) to high growth brands (Vuori, Rad Power Bikes) to household names (Walmart, Samsung, eBay, etc.). You will have the unique market tailwind and career opportunity of scaling a multi-segment GTM engine. You will lead a team of 6 (growing to 8 in the very near term) to achieve pipeline goals across those segments.
Sales and marketing alignment is very strong at Signifyd. Your efforts will be multiplied and achieved through strong collaboration and teamwork across our BDR team, sales operations and sales leadership, aka the Integrated Funnel.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, as well as customer-facing hustle to interact with prospects and optimize demand gen based on field learning. She / he should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about GTM challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
- Partner with CMO in creating and executing the strategic plan for all marketing programs, working across the department and sales leadership to meet or exceed pipeline targets
- Lead team of 6 people and grow it meaningfully in the next year
- Own portfolio of key agency relationships – SEM / SEO, Salesforce / Marketo, etc.
- Own ABM motion and results across key tools – 6Sense, ReachDesk, PathFactory, Drift
- Act as a spokesperson for the company at trade shows and other key industry events
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- The right person will possess 8-12 years of experience, across B2B marketing (center of gravity in demand gen and / or marketing operations), consulting and/or GTM strategy
- Proven track record of initiating and successfully driving incremental pipeline through program management
- Must be proficient with utilization of Salesforce and Marketo. Ideally has prior experience with “enhanced” aspects of our tech stack, like 6Sense, Drift, Pathfactory and Bizible
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Must possess exceptional problem-solving, analytical, and research skills
- Travel and participation in after-hours meetings with prospects at field events as required
- Experience in the ecommerce ecosystem (and familiarity with merchant growing pains) is a big plus
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $180,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
Benefits in the USA:
- 4-day workweek
- Discretionary Time Off Policy (Unlimited!)
- Talkspace Online Therapy Membership
- Dedicated learning budget through Learnerbly
- 401K Match
- Stock Options
- Annual Performance Bonus or Commissions
- Paid Parental Leave (12 weeks)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company Social Events
- Signifyd Swag
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Loading, please wait