Senior IT Help Desk & Systems AdminApply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
In this role, you will provide maintenance of the computer desktop environment, AV environment, Systems and Cloud Apps by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the internal IT Helpdesk. You will be responsible for administration and internal support of the company’s computers, printers, AV, and related equipment. Tasks include end user support, license tracking, and performing computer maintenance, upgrades, and configurations, managing Cloud Apps and Systems.
- Provide day to day technical support (setup/repair, systems configuration, and deployment Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
- Escalate unresolved tickets to the next level support
- Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation
- Document internal procedures
- Assist with onboarding and offboarding of users (Manage laptop setup and deployment)
- Ensure each workstation has a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, and any additional specialized equipment
- Install, test, and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment, and software
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software, and licensing
- Manage all AV equipment to make sure they are up and always working
- Administration of cloud-based technologies
- Ability to architect and maintain both wired and wireless networks across diverse geographic locations
- 5+ years of working as IT Support and Systems Admin
- Experience with troubleshooting and fixing Mac and Windows OS
- Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Knowledge of networking, firewalls, switches, routers, vlans and subnetting
- Experience with Zoom and video conferencing
- Working knowledge of MS Active Directory
- Candidate must be vaccinated as they will be working in the office with other employees
- Ability to work a flexible schedule where 3 days each week will be in the office
Loading, please wait