Senior Manager of Chargeback InvestigationsApply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
You are enthusiastic with a strong will to constantly learn new things and improve your craft. You have an outstanding track record of managing projects in the tech space as well as a professional experience in payments, fraud investigations, recovery and chargebacks management. You enjoy looking at data which drives your decision-making process. You are analytical, detail-oriented but you also have the ability and flexibility to zoom out to see the big picture. If this is you, then Signifyd is the place for you.
You’ll join a team that is building new products that help our operational counterpart work towards minimizing losses, maximizing revenue and mitigating fraud and credit risk for our customers. You will be using your excellent project management skills to drive our vision of an enterprise-ready solution to fruition while managing a team of business analysts working on the same goal.
This is a high-impact role that offers tremendous opportunities for growth, learning and leadership.
- Manage a team of business analysts within the Chargeback Investigations team.
- Act as a thought leader in identifying root causes of process inefficiencies and implementing creative and collaborative solutions.
- Analyze data to identify, prioritize, and address risks and opportunities; drive standardization and continuous improvement.
- Practice due diligence to identify areas of risks or improvement opportunities while proactively communicating issues or problems with appropriate recommendations in hand.
- Understand and interpret the diverse issues and requirements of stakeholders which may sometimes conflict and facilitate negotiations with stakeholders to design solutions that meet overall business needs
- Be a customer-focused advocate and maximize the value we provide.
- Lead multiple work streams to execute against product roadmap.
- Display effective organization skills while managing multiple and competing priorities.
- Demonstrate strong capabilities to engage directly with the senior leadership team on strategy, and with working teams on tactical details.
- Respond to escalated customer and external issues. Troubleshoot and provide the team with expertise and direction while collaborating and partnering with stakeholders across multiple departments for long-term solutions.
- Manage operational reports and seek ways to operate more efficiently while protecting the company from further losses. Design further ad hoc reports to identify trends and aid in streamlining processes and procedures. Present and report findings and recommended actions to senior leadership.
- 5+ years previous leadership or management experience in the chargeback management field
- A track record of leading, empowering and growing a team of chargeback professionals
- Vision to see how to scale our business
- Experience working on payments or tech-related projects
- Experience leading departmental and enterprise-wide projects
- Advanced understanding of operational processes and overall business impact. Strong problem-solving, change management and analytical skills
- Success working in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment and leading complex operations initiatives. Ability to autonomously drive and prioritize multiple initiatives
- Ability to work collaboratively, be diplomatic and influence stakeholders and deal with ambiguity in an unstructured environment
- Highly eloquent with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven strong leadership skills and ability to develop meaningful internal and external partnerships
- Knowledge of card networks’ Operating Regulations (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover) for both merchants and consumers
- Experience working on credit card chargebacks in the ecommerce or payments industries
- Experience using a variety of payment platforms or processors (Clientline, Vantiv, Adyen, Braintree, Stripe, etc.)
- Excel expert
- Knowledge and experience using SQL and designing dashboards in Looker
- PMP, CAPM, or other relevant project management certification(s)
Loading, please wait