Senior Product Designer (East Coast)Apply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
Signifyd’s growing product team is looking for a talented, curious, and fearless Senior Product Designer to lead and define the user experience of our mobile-first solutions. You’ll be joining the Product Design and Experience team where you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with experienced Product Designers and Product Managers located across the UK, US West, and US East coasts.
To start, you will own the end-to-end product design for one of Signifyd’s newest product areas and continue expanding your scope with projects across our product ecosystem. You will be central to the design lifecycle and processes as a bridge between timezones. You will contribute to all aspects of design, including user research, interactions, user interface, and visual design, working closely with Product Managers to ensure tasks align with company objectives and with Engineering to bring your designs to life. You will be expected to be able to clearly communicate design decisions and write user specs. You will also help initiate design-led projects to help future-proof our business.
- End-to-end design of simple, holistic, and intuitive product experiences for mobile and web.
- Create prototypes and conduct user tests, iterating on the designs based on the learnings.
- Help define user research and discovery projects to inform the design and drive innovation.
- Work with Product Managers and Engineers to oversee new product experiences from concept to launch.
- Help define the short and long-term design roadmap for your product area.
- Lead cross-functional collaboration and proactively identify opportunities for improvement.
- Help maintain our UI library and collaborate on the design system that unites product, branding, and engineering teams around a common visual language.
- Help define event and usage metrics to measure the success of the product experience.
- You are passionate about designing the future of automated fraud protection for ecommerce.
- You're a champion of the user and empathize with their needs and are happy when they can accomplish their goals better.
- You thrive in the iterative design process, can move fast and pivot due to changing objectives.
- You have strong visual design skills, believe in building a strong user intuition, and have a passion for interaction design.
- You know how to ask for and receive feedback, and are humble when managing feedback.
- You understand technological constraints in the designs you create.
- You think of the design holistically including how things might be different in the future.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of shipping consumer and/or enterprise experiences for software, web and mobile.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree or relevant training in either information or user interaction design, human-computer interactions, interaction design, user experience, or related field.
- Proficiency in tools for collaboration, design, and prototyping.
- Experienced in the iterative design process, and a recognition that the first design is rarely the final design.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment and rapidly producing design iterations in sprints.
- Great oral and written communication skills and excellent presentation skills.
- A comprehensive portfolio of your past professional work that you can share during the interview process.
- Completion of a hypothetical design exercise to assess problem solving and execution is required as part of the interview process.
To be considered for this role you must submit a resume and online portfolio with professional examples of your process and evolution of work.
Loading, please wait