Senior Product Manager, Payments IntegrationsApply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
Signifyd’s growing Product Management team is looking for a senior product manager to lead development of our Payments Optimization products and relevant integrations. Our Payments Optimization products aim to boost authorization rates and conversion rates for eCommerce merchants by addressing the revenue leakage that occurs during authorization across the payments ecosystem. This role will be responsible for understanding customer and partner use cases, prioritizing what is most important for us to solve, and defining the solutions.
The ideal candidate would have past experience working with payments in an eCommerce context. They will be equally comfortable collaborating with the executive team on high-level product vision, getting deep into the details of understanding customer needs, and building technical requirements for Engineering.
You will have the freedom to run with a product idea and see it through to the end. You will need creativity, passion, and an ability to execute in order to get to product-market fit quickly. If you are passionate about the payments space and making a major business impact at a high-growth company, we would love to hear from you!
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain statement of direction, product strategy, and product roadmap.
- Understanding core business problems and true requirements from customers, partners, prospects, sales and support.
- Working with Engineering, the wider PM team and other internal groups to prioritize, define and document user stories and use cases to guide product development.
- Tracking industry trends and competition to inform product decisions and strategy.
- Collaborating with product marketing & sales engineering to support creation of messaging and content as the subject matter expert to enable our sales force.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the eCommerce and payments landscape
- Develop and drive Product GTM plans.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, verbal and written)
- REST API proficiency: you can read and understand API documentation and create new API specs.
- Experience integrating 3rd party applications & partnerships
- Track record of successfully collaborating with remote & globally distributed teams
- Track record of successful delivery of company-critical projects
- Experience working with sales teams and customers during the sales process
- 5+ years of industry experience, 3+ years of product management experience
- Experience working in the payments space, demonstrating relationships with payment processors, banks or issuers or 3DS
- Degree in a technical field
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to mentor junior team members
- Experience with enterprise products or services
- Highly Analytical. You use data to make roadmap and prioritization decisions and are comfortable gathering it yourself, or working with others to gather it.
- Background in SaaS products
- A competitive base salary
- An equally competitive equity package
- Annual performance related bonus for non-sales roles
- Pension matched up to 8%
- ‘Day one’ access to private Healthcare, Dental and Optical insurance scheme for you and your whole family
- 25 days of annual leave (plus 10 stat)
- 12 weeks full-pay parental leave for mums and dads!
- Dedicated learning budget
- Top of the range equipment and lots of Signifyd swag
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership.
Loading, please wait