Software Engineer (Frontend)Apply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
Oh, and a few particulars for this role:
This is an opportunity to join our dedicated front end team, where you'll have the chance to work on a range of UI applications and browser plugins. Alongside this, is a chance to drive the future of our front end architecture, tools, standards and practices, and avail of a range of dedicated support and resources to provide constant growth and personal development. This exciting opening allows you to be at the forefront of our ever growing front end team and contribute to an already extensive range of cutting edge customer and internal applications.
Some of the things we are looking for:
- Experience with enterprise ready React applications (or other modern framework)
- A solid understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Experience with one or more build tools such as Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, etc.
- A test focused approach to front-end development
- Comfortable moving between libraries / patterns / technologies
- Experience using Git in a collaborative environment
Some things that would be nice to have:
- Experience with REST API and 3rd party APIs, OAuth, E-commerce plugins
- Some server-side development experience with Python, Java, NodeJS or similar language/framework
- Data visualization experience using Google Charts or similar toolset
Some of the stack we’re currently using:
- Easy Peasy (State Management)
- Ant Design
Tools/libraries/languages we have been keeping an eye on:
- Preact/Inferno/React Fiber
We don’t want to brag, but we will look after you. Here’s some of what we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- An equally competitive equity package
- Annual performance related bonus (10% performance related)
- Pension matched up to 8%
- ‘Day one’ access to private Healthcare, Dental and Optical insurance scheme for you and your whole family
- 25 days of annual leave (plus 10 stat)
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Top of the range equipment and lots of Signifyd swag
- Monthly Signifyd social events organised by our social committee
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
**If you are hired for any engineering role (excluding grads and interns) between now and July 1, 2022, you will receive a £10K sign on bonus. Agency candidates excluded from promotion.**
Loading, please wait