Software EngineerApply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
We are looking for a backend engineer who is committed to producing a high quality product. We want someone who loves to learn, and grow with the company.
What we’d like to see:
- 4 year college degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
- At least 3+ years of work experience post graduation
- Knowledge of a modern general programming language, preferably a functional programming language
- Quick and eager to learn
- Language requirements: English
- Experience in Kubernetes
- Writing Python, especially machine learning libraries like h2o and TensorFlow
- Using Flink and Spark, especially on Kubernetes.
- Understanding how to optimize running systems, including garbage collection
Our stack includes:
- Java, Python, Typescript, and Scala
- gRPC, HTTP/REST
- Kubernetes, Docker, Spark, Flink, Linux
- ElasticSearch, Kinesis, Cassandra, MySQL
- AWS (including Kinesis, RedShift, Dynamo)
****All resumes need to be submitted in English****
Loading, please wait