Sr. Customer Success ManagerApply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager (CSM), you are responsible for the ongoing success of a portfolio of Signifyd’s large, enterprise customers. You will work cross-functionally with multiple internal teams to ensure alignment with customer objectives. As a trusted business advisor for your assigned customers, you will play a crucial role in engaging with your customers to ensure optimal platform usage, track key success metrics/outcomes, and conduct periodic account reviews.
- Oversee the customer lifecycle to proactively drive adoption and ensure ongoing client satisfaction and retention of a portfolio of assigned clients
- Leverage knowledge of the Signifyd platform to advise on best practices around product usage with end users
- Identify and successfully close renewals and expansion opportunities within your book of business
- Develop collateral and conduct periodic business reviews with client executive teams
- Ensure swift resolution of account issues by leveraging resources from cross-functional teams, as needed
- Provide executive oversight and client communication
- Work closely with Marketing to identify and convert successful customers into advocates
- Embody Signifyd values and serve as a role model for other team members
Requirements for position:
- 5+ years of Customer Success Management and/or Account Management
- Proven customer management skills with large and complex accounts
- Ability to analyze complex situations, develop associated action plans and lead teams to achieve key objectives
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- An analytical and metrics-driven work style
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Passion for e-commerce and new technology
- Willing to work West Coast hours
- Background in e-commerce, payments, fraud or data science is a plus
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $100,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
Loading, please wait