Staff AccountantApply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
Signifyd seeks a passionate, experienced Staff Accountant to join our Finance Team. This position will help support the company by preparing and presenting accurate and timely financial information.
What You’ll Do
- Perform AP, AR, and other duties as assigned
- Review and process AP invoices
- Onboard new vendors
- Process outgoing payments
- Review and process AR invoices
- Collect payments from customers
- Perform vendor and customer account reconciliations
- Perform general ledger account reconciliations
- Perform month-end close procedures
- Help prepare financial reports and analysis
What We’re Looking For
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to continually change and improve processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 5 years of experience in accounting including experience with AR, AP, and the GL
- Experience with NetSuite required
- Experience with Bill.com preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills including pivot tables, sumifs, and xlookups
Loading, please wait