Staff Software EngineerApply now
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
We’re looking for a Staff Software Engineer that will inject new ideas and energy into our Engineering culture. We’re developing cutting edge technology at Signifyd, and we want help in building it and pushing it further. We are looking for a partner in technical design who is passionate about building a world class organization.
We want someone who can code with the best, and design high availability, low latency systems.
Our main tech stack includes: Java, Typescript, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Redshift, MySQL, Apache Spark, Flink, gRPC, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
- Minimum 7+ years of relevant software development experience
- Best in class programming skills across multiple language paradigms
- Ability to understand product requirements and develop innovate solutions across the full technology stack.
- Highly developed problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Language requirements: English and Spanish
- Experience with machine learning technologies.
- Ability to build and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Knowledge of big data technologies, especially Flink.
- Experience building large-scale low latency and highly available systems
- Startup experience
- Meaningful contributions to open source projects
****All resumes need to be submitted in English****
Loading, please wait