Answers to the most common questions about the Signifyd platform.
What are the requirements for Buy Online Pickup In Store (BOPIS)?
Signifyd requires the merchant to provide the following information in order to cover the claim reimbursements for in-store pickups:
- Complete the following steps during pickup (pickup verification):
- Verify order confirmation email or sales receipt
- Verify photo ID and credit card used to place the order
- Verify last 4-digits of card against last 4-digits listed on receipt
- Upon submitting a claim, the merchant will provide a copy of the official sales invoice, along with all other claim requirements. This should include the information below, in lieu of a tracking number and in combination with the pickup verification:
- Customer name
- Order date
- Payment information (BIN and/or last 4-digits of the card)
- Billing address
- Delivery address as in store pickup address
- Ordered items
- Signature (confirming the person receiving the merchandise and the date received)