Answers to the most common questions about the Signifyd platform.
How do I cancel a Guarantee?
Merchants may wish to cancel a guarantee for any of the below reasons:
- Your customer cancels the purchase and you issue a refund.
- You run out of stock of certain products.
- You cancel the order.
- You are running test orders.
Should you need to cancel a guarantee, you can do so up to 30 days after the order was guaranteed and be reimbursed (cancellation fees may apply). After that, the guarantee fee can no longer be reimbursed.
How to Cancel a Guarantee
- Select the Cancel Guarantee Request button in the Guarantee order that you want to cancel.
- Look for the following images confirming that the Guarantee has been cancelled.
If you have any problems or questions, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have more questions? Contact us via our support portal.