Answers to the most common questions about the Signifyd platform.
What is a test team?
When creating a team you can now designate if the team is for a test website. Test teams allow you to create test orders to test your stores integration with Signifyd.
It allows you to test for things such as:
- The creation of a case in Signifyd upon order capture from your ecommerce platform.
- Order fulfillment and processing based on Signifyd’s score using our webhooks.
While test orders will never be deleted from Signifyd, they also will never be included within a merchant’s history of real orders. Test orders are for testing and playing in the Signifyd console, and will never impact real orders.
Test teams function the same as real teams except for the following:
- Dummy scores are provided for testing purposes only
- Test guarantees are not provided or covered by Signifyd
- There are no charges or fees associated with test orders
You should only send test orders through your test team. Live orders should be sent through non-test (regular) teams. Live (production) stores should not send test orders to non-test (regular) teams.
Have more questions? Contact us at email@example.com