Your one-stop shop for the details of everything related to our solution.
Modify Delivery Address
In this guide, we’ll cover the following:
- When the delivery address can be updated
- How do I submit an updated delivery address?
- How do I know the case has been reviewed?
When the delivery address can be updated
- Order must have been previously submitted for guarantee
- Order date is less than 14 days old
- Order has not been re-submitted for guarantee
- Order has not had a previous update to the delivery address
How do I submit an updated delivery address?
- Using the Case Console, find the order you want to update the delivery address on
- Click on the Update Address button (in the top blue bar)
- Fill out the information in the form that appears
- After clicking submit, you will receive a confirmation message to ensure the information entered is correct
- If all information is correct click on Yes
- If the information is incorrect, click No to edit the information
- Once the order has been submitted, you will see a notification bar appear confirming the order has been sent to be reviewed for an updated guarantee decision
How do I know the case has been reviewed?
- Guarantee status icon will be updated
- Case notes will show a “Case approved for Guarantee” or “Case declined for Guarantee” below the note with the modified fields
- Webhook will be sent
- Guarantee Email will be sent