Your one-stop shop for the details of everything related to our solution.
Resubmit for Guarantee
In this guide, we’ll cover the following:
- When a merchant should resubmit an order for Guarantee
- How to resubmit an order for Guarantee
When Should I Resubmit an Order for Guarantee?
If you believe we’ve made an error in our decision to decline an order, you have the option of resubmitting the order and we’ll review it again. (Please note that you can only resubmit a declined order for Guarantee.)
Common reasons to resubmit an order for Guarantee:
- There was insufficient information present for us to provide an approve decision.
- You have additional information about the order you would like us to consider.
Please note that orders older than 14 days are not eligible for resubmission.
If your customer has changed order information such as the billing and/or shipping address, please do not resubmit the order, but rather reach out to our support team with the order ID and case URL, and we'll update the order accordingly.
How to Resubmit an Order for Guarantee
1. Select the order you want to resubmit from within the console. From the order page, click the Re-Submit Guarantee Request button from the action menu.
2. In the dialog box that appears, please provide us with as much information as possible as to why you’d like us to re-review this order, including any or all of the following:
- Comments about past order history
- Additional notes based upon your own investigation as to why we should take a second look
3. Finally, click Submit. After submitting, the guarantee status will change to Re-Reviewing and will be sent to our team for review. We will provide an approve or decline decision on the order within 24 hours.