WORLDWIDE BUSINESS RESEARCH™ STUDY
Global Ecommerce in 2020 and Beyond
How retailers are improving international ecommerce in the face of four major challenges, including fulfillment, payments, fraud and email marketing.
To generate the results of this study, the WBR Insights team surveyed eCommerce professionals across the U.S. and Canada in February/March of 2020. Respondents represent a range of sectors in the eCommerce industry. The most widely represented sectors are apparel (18%) and specialty retail (11%). In each case, 10% of respondents represent department stores, sporting goods, and home furnishing. Fewer than 10% of respondents represent other ecommerce sectors in each case, including toys & hobbies; hardware, electronics, and appliances; entertainment, food, and travel; telecommunications; food & groceries; or another sector.
Get the Report to Get Key Insights Into
- Top challenges for cross-border selling
- Stats on international sales
- The challenges of having multiple fulfillment partners
- Payment infrastructure needs
- Third-party vs. proprietary marketplaces
- International fraud and risk management solution options
Copyright 2020 © Signifyd